It’s been a while since I kept in touch with you and it’s no lie that I missed you all so much, but no worries though because I am back and this time I have a gift of life for women, well maybe not life but it has everything to do with your beautiful bodies. You know us moes, looks and a sexy body is everything so taking good care of your body is not a mistake. You better take care of your body so that your body can take care of you. I don’t need to explain this further because it is in your interest to take good care of your body, not only for the sexiness but also as a health benefit.
Let’s get on our topic: Losing weight without saying goodbye to your butt.
It’s no lie that a butt has always been the “thing” for women and men, whether you are blessed with a slender figure, full figure or boyish body, there’s always that desire to keep those parts of your body which exposes your feminine side, in this case I am referring to your gluteus Maximums and minimums (technical term for butt). Most people are overweight or obese and often times would like to change this but their fear is saying goodbye to their butt. Losing your butt as you lose weight may be true but there are ways in which this situation can be avoided. It’s no lie that when you lose weight you are also going to lose your butt, but there are exercises that can help with that, don’t stress.
Without any waste of that jiffy, let’s get ready to butt in baby. I have gone out to check on what can help you, and I am happy to report that it was a trip worth travelling. Here is what I have found out; you can lose the weight without having to lose your accessory. If you are asking how then follow the list below:
- Lose weight by doing cardio, this includes running, jumping and skipping.
- After you have lost the weight target parts of your body with some toning exercises. Now that’s where butting in comes in.
- Use squats, lunges and hip lifts to make your butt stronger, the stronger the butt, the bigger it gets.
Guidelines on how to achieve your dream butt:
- Do 4 to 6 sets of either squats, lunges or hip lifts.
- Take at least a day or two to allow for recovery your body needs it.
- Use heavier weights which challenges you, remember this phrase: no pain no gain
You have everything you need to get that dream jewel, so get out there and make it happen. Till then stay fit.
By: MPHO P MAKHAFOLA (THE BLACK DIAMOND)
Edited By: K
Picture Source: http://www.fitwirr.com/workout/plan/squat-challenge/